Get ready for Lenovo's X1 Carbon Ultrabook to go on sale August 21 as the company announced Tuesday the laptop would be coming in two weeks' time.

Monday the Carbon's release was expected later this month, though no exact date was known then.

Starting at $1,399, the Carbon tops out at $1,849. Base models com equipped with a 1.7GHz Intel Core i5 processor and a 128GB SSD, while other iterations are an i5 at 1.8 GHz and i7 at 2.0GHz.




Specs appeal

The higher the price, the greater the storage and processing power. All models except the base have optional 3G capabilities.

No matter what you're paying, 4GB of RAM and a 1600 x 900 display come standard, as does Windows 7 Professional right out of the box.

At 14 inches, three pounds and a mere 18mm thick, the Carbon should be light as air. Thanks to its Rapid Charge feature, 80 percent of the battery can fill up in 30 minutes, it should be convenient too.

2 comments:

  1. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.I like all kinds of ultrabooks lenovo, Lenovo ThinkPad, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, ThinkPad, ultrabook lenovo.Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy .
    Look at my website
    lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Kernbohrungen

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!